Sunday, September 20, 2009

Redbox=Cheap Movies!


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Redbox!

Ever since my first job at 15 working for Mann Theaters, I've loved movies. I got used to going for free at a young age and so now I get sticker shock every time I enter a theater. Redbox is a great alternative to get your fix ... for $1.00. Yes, if you're not familiar with Redbox, that's $1.00 per movie, per night.

These "red boxes" can be found in various stores, etc. and because you can rent and return at different locations, you can pick a movie up on the way home from work and then return it to a location close to your home.

If you want to keep the movie for a second night, no problem, but they do charge your credit card an additional dollar. I love that I don't have to deal with the guy behind the movie rental counter and that I can get the movie while I do my shopping. Super convenient!

Check it out at redbox.com ... you can even search and reserve movies online.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Nice... I've always wondered how that works!

Taylor Family said...

beautiful. we just rented a red box movie for our anniversary celebration over the weekend. We never get to watch movies at home, so we planned for weeks to rent a movie and take it with us to the hotel where we were staying. What a great blog idea. I'll send some ideas over when I get a chance to think.