Monday, February 15, 2010

Walking

I discovered a new gem of a park today. It's just 3 miles from our house, has these really great long trails, bathrooms and drinking fountains. Best of all, walking really lifts my spirits and is completely free! Here's to walking!


"Thoughts come clearly while one walks." ~Thomas Mann

"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." ~John Muir


"The best remedy for a short temper is a long walk." ~Jacqueline Schiff

"We live in a fast-paced society. Walking slows us down." ~Robert Sweetgall


"Me thinks that the moment my legs begin to move, my thoughts begin to flow." ~Henry David Thoreau

"I have two doctors, my left leg and my right." ~G.M. Trevelyan

1 comment:

Sherri said...

I love walking... it really does help clear your mind... and that park is amazing!