Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cheap, Quick Cookies


I made these cookies the other night when I needed a treat to take somewhere but was pressed for time. I always try to keep a couple bags of these for just such emergencies. The Betty Crocker Oatmeal Chocolate Chip are my favorite. They really do taste (almost) homemade. When I remember, I add extra Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Chips (Can get a big bag of Ghirardelli chips at Sam's Club). They have coupons for these cookies all the time. I rarely pay over a dollar for the bag of cookie mix. Yummy and fast! (Overcooked these cookies a bit!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i used to buy those... and really like them but i swear i gained like 10 lbs eating them too often. :)

hello from costa rica... what a beautiful country! leaving monte verde in the morning for the beach.

Carol F. said...

Just made some today, thanks to your reminder! Yes, very delicious.