Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I love a clay mask!


Nice picture huh? One of my favorite cheap beauty things is a clay mask. When I'm taking care of myself well, I try to do a mask once a week. I use whatever mask I find at the drug store (nothing special) and one tube lasts me forever. They usually are green or blue and really make your pores look better. I usually do the mask on a weekend morning before makeup, leave it on until dry, then wash off with warm water. I follow with some sort of exfoliation and a wash with my normal cleanser. Today I used brown sugar and olive oil to exfoliate. If you do this, I wouldn't rub the sugar too hard and the oil was a little heavy on my face, so definitely felt I needed to use cleanser after. Here's another cheap way to exfoliate.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Cute picture! This is where you've been lately... blogging. :)