Thursday, July 1, 2010

All Purpose Cleaner I've Been Using

Here's a recipe for the cleaner I've been using lately. I wanted something cheap and a little greener than what I've been using. I think this fits the bill. I found this recipe in many places on the internet. You can use it on glass and quickly wipe up counters and toilets. It smells like vinegar at first, but then the smell goes away. You can buy vinegar in huge bottles and then buy a 99 cent water bottle at Walmart, a cheap plastic funnel and you're in business!

All-Purpose Cleaner (does glass!)
2 cups Water
1/4 cup White Vinegar
1/2 teaspoon Liquid Soap

*Ps-if you've used water and vinegar to do windows in the past and it hasn't worked, it's because of the residue left from your normal glass and window cleaner. By adding the 1/2 teaspoon liquid soap, it gets that residue off.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Oh good. I'm almost out of cleaner. I'm trying this.